The CCS Ventoux House is a luxury, bespoke cycling accommodation, situated at the heart of Bedoin, designed specifically to satisfy and exceed the ‘hors categorie’ demands of quality from elite professional athletes and you – our CCS guests. Les Quatre Jours de Ventoux is one for the long-ride lovers! Every day we will ride minimum of 100 km. Four days of the most incredible roads of the region, with of course the Ventoux as the centerpiece but by far from the only challenge as our guides take you on a Tour de Provence that will leave with speechless and breathless!
Program of Les Quatre Jours de Ventoux – 4 days/3 nights
Day 1 – 19 May
- Welcome to CCS house in Bedoin around noon.
- Each guest will receive a special edition CCS jersey made exclusively for us by our apparel partner Band of Climbers.
- Once you’re settled in you are invited to join us for 90km ride around the vineyards, a relaxing ride to loosen the legs, soak in tips & tricks of our guid and prepare for the great days ahead!
- Return to the House and time for a well deserved specialty coffee from our own coffee bar.
- Your welcome dinner will be served at 8pm by our own chef.
Distance 90km – Elevation 1520m
Key points: Dentelles de Montmirail – Col de Veaux
Day 2 – 20 May
- After a relaxing night’s sleep, breakfast and coffee is served at 8am.
- We will gather in the courtyard to roll out at 9.30am for today’s full day ride.
- The ride will be all the way up to the summit of the Mont Ventoux.
- We will return to the House, tired but triumphant after reaching the summit.
- In the evening you are invited for a 3-course dinner of our local chef.
Distance 92,5km – Elevation 2.382m
Key points: Ventoux from Bédoin after a 40km warmup
Day 3 –21 May
- Breakfast is served at 8am.
- We will leaving after breakfast for a guided ride, covering 117,3km of stunning Provence roads.
- Return to the House for relaxation and a 3-course dinner of our local chef.
Distance 117,3km – Elevation 1.929m
Key points: Gordes – Col de la Liguière – Nesque downhill
Day 4 – 22 May
- Breakfast is served at 7am.
- We will gather in the courtyard to roll out at 8am for a last ride of 97,5km to the stunning roads of Gorges de la Nesque.
- We will return to the House around 1pm for a last and well deserved lunch.
- All good things come to an end, so after the lunch we will assist you pack your bikes and wish you a fond farewell with lots of lifelong memories of CCS, Bedoin and The Ventoux!
Distance 97,5km – Elevation 1.316m
Key points: Gorges de la Nesque – Ride around Ventoux
The CCS team will design and develop specific guided ride routes for you and your group. Rides that take in the finest roads, climbs, descents and classic Provencal vistas on the days. Our trainer Thomas Desonay designed some really amazing routes for you.
Your group will have a dedicated professional mechanic on hand, to tune your bikes during your stay – so every kilometer and gear shift, will be silky smooth. Don’t worry about a dirty bike, our mechanic will take care of this.
All food and beverages are included with breakfast, arrival – departure lunch and every evening a 3 course meal created by our chef. Our chef works only with local producers and organic products. As riders we know the value of great food.
We would suggest that this event is for intermediate level riders, or those with at least some experience of riding on a gravel bike. At no point will any rider be left behind on their own, and our support vehicle will be around at all times.
EARLY BIRD RATE OF 1000 Euros per person. Limited places available!
FROM 1ST OF APRIL 2022 THE RATE WILL BE 1250 EUROS PER PERSON.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- 3 night stay in a twin room at CCS Ventoux house – complete with outdoor swimming pool, full coffee bar with Il Magistrale Cycling Coffee and fitness room.
- Daily cooked breakfasts, arrival/ departure lunches and three course dinners – prepared in house by our private chef, served with wine at dinner.
- In house laundry service.
- Daily supported rides and mechanical support.
- 1 x CCS Band of Climbers jersey.
- Flights/Transfer to Bedoin we can arrange that for you.
- Bike hire.
- Energy bars and gels for 4 days of riding – 50 Euros.
- Single room available; 750 Euros extra.
- Massage service; 70 Euros per hour.
- Extra night; 150 Euros per person, included breakfast.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Spare parts or equipment.
- Medical Cover.